General Forums Forum Index General Forums
Forums for people to say hello, leave feedback, or whatever. Watch out for the Beyond the Veil folks!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bows!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forums Forum Index -> Ranger Team Lead Forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anilus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Bows! Reply with quote

Hail!

I was wondering for copying over to Pendragon which bow to bring with and I have Braggars, Fools Bow and Immolated Bow. Beyond that I like your idea about increasing the amount of buffs since I may be going 50 Bow, 48 PF, 30 Stealth, and 11 Pierce. What d'yah say to that? Confused

Thank you!

Anilus
==========================
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LarianLeQuella
Drunken Elven Ranger
Drunken Elven Ranger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this is one of the things I am not particularly fond of in regards to the charcopy function. I wish there was a way to put a bow in the 2H slot so you could at least carry it that way. Of the three, I would think that the Fool's Bow is my favorite. You can always copy over again with the Immo and trade that one for the slow bow.

As for your spec, it's an unuausl one for a ToA server, just because of the prevalance of buffbots and such. Going into the open field will get you destroyed if they catch you. What is your Realm Rank? If you don't want to get caught a lot in the open field, you may want to consider just keep defending and taking as well as staying with the zerg.

As for the buffs getting an upgrade, I wouldn't count on it (as a matter of fact, I'd be surprised if they got looked at at all! Keep in mind, that's just personal opinion!). As for going all the way to 50 in bow, right now it just isn't worth it at all. Who knows what will happen in the future, but there is only a 7% total difference between 50 and 35 bow. I went with 45 myself.

45 bow, 35 pierce, 33 stealth, 27 path, 27 CD is my spec, but I have access to a bot as well as being RR5. I am missing out on 2 stealth right now, but I hope to get to a higher RR while I am in Korea, so it doesn't worry me too much.

Hope that helps. If you have more questions, you can also get wth the entire archer community over at http://critshot.com and ask there.

Larian LeQuella, Sidhe 50 Ranger of Guinivere
Armyn ab Treanid
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forums Forum Index -> Ranger Team Lead Forums All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: