Here is a little information that I thought would be useful to all of you. I seem to get a lot of E-Mails regarding these subjects
so I figured it would be easier to tell everyone instead of E-Mailing all of you individually. If you have
any further questions, please feel free to E-Mail us any other questions you may have.
Back to the Main Sword Page.
- Cleaning Instructions - Good to know information on how to take care of your sword.
- How to Clean your Paul Chen Katana - A PDF file that is a copy of the two page document you should get with your Paul Chen weapon.
- Introduction to Fencing - This is a nice 12 page hand out that I received from my first fencing instructor. Has a nice run down on history and methods of modern fencing.
- A Few Words About Tangs - Learn a little more about what manufacturers mean when talking about different types of tangs.
- Sharpening and Live Steel - More information for those of you who want to Sharpen your blade and hit things with it.
- Learn How Swords are Made Today - A small article from Michael "Tinker" Pearce on how he makes swords.
- Learn the Parts of a Katana - A handy reference picture that tells you the names of various parts of a Katana. It was too large to embed inside the web page but you can look it if you click this link.
- Arms of Valor - Go here is you want to see a FANTASTIC selection of swords and sword pictures!
- Swords of Valor - Informational site about swords sponsored by Arms of Valour. Know what you are buying, and watch demos and cutting exercises. Fun stuff!
Back to Steve's Home Page.
© 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Send E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 1997 to Present, Jan Stephan Lundquist, All Rights Reserved.